Well, haven't been here for a while. I've been busy blogging about my trip to Maui. It was a great trip, and I had fun blogging it, even though I think most folks that I inflicted with the URL thought I went WAY overboard with the amount of information. But I can officially close out that blog now.
Now I think I am going to attempt to write a novel. Is that crazy or what? My wife thinks I should set the novel in Hawaii so we can write-off a "research" trip. I just wish I could come up with some interesting conflict on which to base the plot.
Now, I have to bitch just a bit. I posted some interesting pictures on my flickr page of the recent ice storm. At least, I thought some of the shots were different, if not artistic. But I didn't get one comment, not one email. Nobody said "I sort of like the shot of the xyz". I guess they all sucked. Or all my friends are duds. Or both - I guess the two are not mutually exclusive.
I can't wait for winter to be over so that I can get the Nikon out and shoot some outdoor pictures. I honestly can't find anything (besides my kids) in the house that I want to capture. And I really want to get intimate with the Nikon in the hope that my pictures will improve. My main goal is to shoot something that someone describes as "stunning."
Please feel free to send me any plot ideas or addresses of literary agents.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment