Monday, May 02, 2005

Can't Sleep

It's so cold! I can't believe we're worried about frost on the 2nd of May. I had to get up and turn the heat up, and now I can't get back to sleep. I guess we're both bored today, eh? I'm here writing pointless drivel, and you're wasting brain cells and eye muscles reading it.

Well, nobody has signed up for my neighborhood team-blog. I am not going to maintain it all by myself, so I guess this is just another great idea of mine that is going to die because of laziness. I think a phpBB board might be a better solution, but I'm not about to pay for a full shell account somewhere to host it. Maybe when the newsletter goes out I'll get some bites.

OK - well, we wasted a little bit of time together. Not too much. I think I'll grab the guitar and practice some scales. Thanks for having no life whatsoever, enabling you to find this and read about my complete lack of one.

No comments: